The Rose Parade!



The day after we returned from Atlanta we boarded a plane for Los Angeles with my parents for a little New Year's vacation with the highlight being the Rose Parade in Pasadena. The day before the parade we went to a float viewing exhibit where we were able to watch the designers and decorators putting the finishing touches on the floats. As soon as we walked through the door we could smell the strong floral aroma as the floats are made almost entirely out of flowers. The floats were beautiful and creative. It was a great trip!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there-
    We are patiently waiting for another Herren Family Blog Post, I am going to start holding my breath right now... So don't let me down... Or expire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stacy,
    I am sorry we didn't get to see you while you were here in Atlanta. We were visiting family in Louisiana. I can't believe how big Madison has gotten, she is so cute! Hope all is going well. I will have to add you to my blog.
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete